Sunday, April 11, 2010

Birthday Shopping

Hi everyone! Tomorrow is my birthday and even though I'm getting older, I still get excited about it. I don't know why; but I just like birthdays. Not just mine, I lovvvveeee my kids birthdays. It always makes me reminisce about my pregnancies and then the actual birth of each of them. Not that I particularly enjoyed either part, but I did enjoy getting a brand new baby boy to smell and hold in my arms.

Normally, we don't do much for the adult birthdays in my house. Probably because mine falls during baseball season and that is usually where I spend my special day... at the ballpark. I always say to myself, "Its a good thing I like baseball"

Anyhow!

This year is different. I'm going to go shopping in L.A. with my niece Jacklyn and friend Julie. I can't wait. They are going to take me to the L.A. Fashion District and I'm sooooooooooo excited! I really don't even know what to expect, but thats ok. I'm excited anyway. So I hope to come back with some great items that I can repurpose into something beautiful for you to copy. It will be a few days before I post again. I'm also going to Disneyland on tuesday. I can hardly wait! Happy Birthday to me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment